We are pleased to release another Free quilt pattern, Wild Fun! This loveable quilt features Born to be Wild Cuddle by My Lazy Daisy, Kozy Cuddle Solids, and Cuddle Classics. Wild Fun finishes approximately 48” x 56.”
The pattern uses strip pieces and the easy Sew and Flip Method. Scraps are appliqued on to the strips for fun and whimsy! For tips on Cuddle applique, click here. To make this quilt, we recommend the following notions:
- Warm Bond® by The Warm Company
- SCHMETZ® Size 90/14 stretch needle
- 505® Spray and Fix by ODIF Adhesive
- OLFA® Rotary Cutting Supplies – especially the Deluxe Rotary Cutter and pinking and wave blades!
- Dritz® Flat Flower Head pins
- Basic sewing supplies
- Walking foot
The Wild Fun quilt features:
Born to be Wild Cuddle by My Lazy Daisy
Kozy Cuddle® Solids
Download Wild Fun!
For all of our free patterns, click here.
Wouldn’t this be a fun quilt to make? What do you think?
Hugs with Cuddle,