Hi- I’m Polly from Pieces by Polly and I’m back on My Cuddle Corner, the blog from Shannon Fabrics. I just love animal prints for summer projects, so I thought I’d share these fun pillows I made for a tutorial on the Fairfield World site a little while back, featuring some fun Cuddle Animal Prints from Shannon Fabrics. (Big thank you to Fairfield for sending me the pillow inserts and Shannon Fabrics for sending me the Cuddle fabric, so these could find a home in our school’s special ed classroom.)
My kids had a really hard time seeing these go, because they just LOVE the snuggly softness of the Cuddle fabrics.
If you want to make your own, this is what you’ll need for one pillow:
- 1 – 16″ Home Elegance® Pillow Insert
- 1/2 Yard of Shield Liner Fabric (optional)
- 1/8 yard of Smooth Fusible Fleece Interfacing
- 1/2 yard of Animal Print Cuddle Fabric from Shannon Fabrics (I used Tiger Cuddle Gold/Black and Baby Leopard Cuddle Camel/Brown from Baby Safari
- 1/8 yard or scraps of Cuddle 3 Black from Kozy Cuddle
- Paper backed fusible web
- Rotary Cutter and Mat and/or Scissors
- Sewing machine
- The printable template available from the link below.
For the full instructions and printable template, click here to for the Animal Cuddle Pillows Project at Fairfield World.
You can also use the NEW Shannon Fabrics Store Locator to find shops near you! To use it, click here: Store Locator.
To stay up-to-date on what is happening at Shannon Fabrics, Join their mailing list and Subscribe to their blog, My Cuddle Corner. In addition, follow them on social media! Like them on Facebook, follow them on Pinterest, connect with them on Twitter, YouTube, Google +, Instagram, Flickr, and more…
It’s been nice visiting with you!